Start off your Valentine’s Weekend at Cellar 152!
In the spirit of valentine’s day, you and your valentine are invited to a attend a once a year opportunity of a very special wine tasting for! Our very popular Cotes des Roses wine is arriving at Cellar this Thursday, February 11th. Starting at 5 pm on Friday February 12th, we will be featuring four wines, all which have a special reason for being part of your wine collection;
· Cote des Roses Red, 2012. A brilliant ruby red color, with Special
· Lelle Prosecco, an affordable bubbly option
· The 2Lads Vortex Rosé, a delicious pink and fruity wine, and
· Rondineto Chardonnay-Pinot Grigio
In addition to these special wines, we will also be featuring three different examples of our delicious foods;
· Cuban Roasted Pork, rubbed with garlic and Latin spices, slow roasted for several hours, with a crispy crust
· Peppered smoked Salmon, served with choice of crackers, capers and red onion
· Roasted vegetables, seasonal vegetables, roasted with olive oil and herbs.
The cost will be $10 per person. All of the features above will be available during the wine tasting at special discounts and purchases over $100 will receive a $25 Cellar Cash certificate for any future purchase.